 In Gut level health and some miraculous fixes for some people here in
Fairfield, Iowa,
 ..This supplement has come to become a favorite of spiritual people in the
Fairfield Meditating community.   In the Fairfield satsang people are sharing
their experiences with this now.  A product called, Restore.  This product came
to light in the gathering journalism around gut integrity and hell-being being
that evidently get directly affected by glyphosate pollution in the environment
and food chain. .  There is not independent science on it other than what the
manufacturer provides but people are now having good result individually. Proly
important to not overdose the stuff with enthusiasm.

 I have one better. It is currently approved for horses but my employee is
taking the horse form and they are also developing it for dogs. It's an amazing
product. It is also made on Vancouver Island. The website is under
construction. This has cabbage, carrots, hemp seed and oat flour in it and is
working wonders on the horses in this area. So many of them have stomach and
intestinal ulcers. Such sensitive creatures!
 Coming Soon - G's Organic Solutions - http://www.gsorganicsolutions.com/

 http://www.gsorganicsolutions.com/

 Coming Soon - G's Organic Solutions - http://www.gsorganicsolutions.com/
Coming Soon G's Formula This all natural, organic, Non-GMO food based formula
will be the start of your equine success story

 View on www.gsorganicsolutio... http://www.gsorganicsolutions.com/
 Preview by Yahoo

 Here is a picture of my horse having been on it for two weeks.

 http://restore4life.com/ http://restore4life.com/

 Glyphosates and Gut Health..
 http://tightjunctions.com/ http://tightjunctions.com/

http://tightjunctions.com/jeffrey-smith-interviews-zach-bush-glyphosate-nervous-system/