Ann, you've got me there!

 Now, wait a minute.  He is not alone in being selfish about his interests.  I
would say that is the rule rather than the exception particularly when there is
money at stake.

 So, because the world is filled with thousands of people with selfish
interests that are motivated by greed I am supposed to overlook this in someone
who wants to lead the free world? That is a ridiculous argument, Steve. Whoever
gets the Presidential job needs to at least be better at hiding the fact that
they are self-centered ego-maniacs whose only reason they get out of bed in the
morning is the motivation to keep lining their pockets with other people's
hard-earned cash. I would certainly hope the majority of American voters will
not brush off Trump's greed and corruption with the justification that there
are many greedy and corrupt people in the world. Surely our standards can be
just a tad higher than that?

 snip
  Someone like Trump worrying more about his image in the pageant business than
the mental and physical health of one of the winners is indicative of what we
all already know - it's all about him and the rest of you be damned.