I am not sure how it will pertain to the students and classes.  There is some
elevated degree of security, and the word I heard was that at some point there
would be not access to the campus.  This probably does not pertain to students,
I guess.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <salsunshineiniowa@...> wrote :

 The entire Wash U campus is going to be shut down?? What about, you know,
their *students*?

 Can’t believe that’s going to happen, or that it happens at the other
schools/universities they hold these things at.  Might tick off the
parents/trustees just a tad.

 Sal

On Oct 1, 2016, at 9:10 AM, steve.sundur@... mailto:steve.sundur@...
[FairfieldLife] <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Yea, I understand.  I guess the next debate is going to happen.

 An interesting little tidbit.  Our company has been busy, quite busy, for the
last three weeks supplying all manner of supplies to the campus as they ramp up
for the debate.

 The secret service has been there in force all during that time, and the
entire campus will be shut down, I believe starting this weekend.

 They recently ordered, not from us, 500 sheets of plywood to cover a field for
the media trucks.

<awoelflebater@...> wrote :

<steve.sundur@...> wrote :

 Ollie, what would happen if you dared to say something positive about Trump.

 I mean, you've been on this tirade non stop for about three months now,
without a pause.

 Maybe, for the sake of a change, take a different tack for maybe 24 hours.  Or
maybe a few minutes.

 Can you think of something positive to say about him.  Non sarcastic, possibly.

 Steve, as hard as I try every day to find one single redeeming feature about
this excuse for a human being I fail every time. Seriously. I have no agenda to
continually find fault with him, but one of the mysteries of this world that
will go with me to the grave is how one single person on this planet can not
possibly see how corrupt, mentally ill, greedy, distorted and pathetic this man
Trump is. I might be blind, he could be the next enlightened and magnanimous
leader for America but I fail to grasp the reality of this. The sooner he
crawls back to the maggoty hole he came from the better. Nov. 8 can not come
soon enough. The next 5 weeks will simply continue to ramp up his illustration
of how wacko he is - like some phase shift of what the human psyche is capable
of as it ultimately implodes. The end result isn't going to be pretty.

<olliesedwuz@...> wrote :

 He needs to quit this campaign nonsense, and see a psychotherapist
immediately. Mentally and physically ill - easily 100 pounds overweight, and
given his marked rise in irrationality as the night wears on, perhaps a secret
drinker. With all the secrets he keeps and the lies he tells, there is
something very wrong with this punk.

 https://www.yahoo.com/news/donald-trump-tweets-alicia-machado-134018710.html
https://www.yahoo.com/news/donald-trump-tweets-alicia-machado-134018710.html

  • [FairfieldLife] T... olliesed...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]