There's probably no way the informants will be posting to FFL, since they got
banned from the group. And, there's no way they will be posting to FFL-2 after
the humiliation they got from the MGs.

 That must have really hurt their feelings!

 I'd still like to see them talk about their adventures practicing human
levitation and yogic flying, but apparently the moderator activated the Yahoo
secret private button in order to protect them so they would feel safe from
prying eyes.

 the "hands off" appears to be working, on FFL, at least.

 I wonder if the Amen Corner folks will start to migrate back to FFL-2?

 I can just hear it now, the Grand Poobah, Barry Wright himself will issue of
proclamation, with half a dozen "whereases", announcing his re-entrance into
Alex's place.  And the little ducklings will follow.

 No doubt. It appears FFL is making a sort of comeback. The Corner seems to be
folding in on itself.
---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <salsunshineiniowa@...> wrote :

 Everybody must still be "on vacation" (snicker)

Sal
 On Oct 2, 2016, at 8:42 AM, awoelflebater@... mailto:awoelflebater@...
[FairfieldLife] <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 Wow, look at the post count discrepancy between the Coroner and FFL. I know he
can't post here but I know he's reading, just like all the other boys over in
the Dunce Corner. They evidently need something to talk about. You can only
listen to bawee for so long.

  • [FairfieldLife] F... awoelfleba...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
    • Re: [Fairfie... Sal Sunshine salsunshineini...@gmail.com [FairfieldLife]
      • Re: [Fai... awoelfleba...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]