What Acem say, is that they give out a sound. They do not do the
Puja because they do not want to be associated with Hindu and
Religion. The interesting thing is that it has been done some
research of the effect of their Meditation Technique,at a University
in Norway. And the effect is very good as a stress release
technique. Like the TM-Technique. They have Yoga Classes and a lot
of themes that they give courses in. The Leader for ACEM is a well-
known psychiatrist.
Ingegerd

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Peter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> No puja = no parashakti. Slow, slow path. A dead
> mantra. Too bad. Why were they so arrogant as to
> remove the puja? Who's name do they teach in? They're
> own? Where do they say this practice came from, the
> tradition of Gunther? Sound like spiritual fools to
> me. Of course all IMHO
> -Sri Peter (Knows everything)
>
> --- Ingegerd <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Does anyone know if some TM-Teachers has been in
> > court with the TMO?
> > In Norway we had one case in the 70ths, where some
> > TM-Teachers were
> > kicked out of the TMO, and they started their own
> > organisation,
> > teaching Transcendental Meditation. It was a
> > Court-Case where the
> > TMO lost. Afterwards it came to an Agreement that
> > the TMO paid a lot
> > of money to the New Organisation not to use the
> > words Transcendental
> > meditation. The New Organisation named ACEM is very
> > successfull in
> > Norway, they are holding courses everywhere
> > regularly, they own
> > Hotels with great Standards and is very much
> > respected. They have
> > changed the procedure, do not perform Puja, and has
> > taken away
> > everything that reminds about MMY. Why they was
> > banned, was that
> > they started to ask questions about the TMO,
> > bookcounting, where
> > does the money go, the dogma and MMY.
> > Ingegerd
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "tmforlife108"
> >
> > <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > >

> > > TMO as a valid employer
> > >
> > > It will be interesting to see how things shape up
> > in South Florida
> > with the independent TM
> > > teacher there.  He recently posted here that he is
> > having trouble
> > with advertising TM as an
> > > "unrecertified teacher". The TMO is trying to
> > block that
> > activity.  Goldstein with MUM legal
> > > had written a letter to a magazine there. I just
> > found out Mike
> > Scozzari has received the
> > > standard cease and desist letter from a law firm
> > representing the
> > TMO.  Mike said his legal
> > > counsel is advising him not to respond to threats
> > unless ordered
> > by the courts. In addition
> > > to a legal team, he has a publicist here in San
> > Francisco that
> > wants to do a feature on
> > > independents who teach for less should this go to
> > court.
> > >
> > > Back in 1993  here in California one independent
> > TM teacher (a
> > regular to fairfieldlife) told
> > > me he advised  the movement they would only hurt
> > themselves if
> > they took legal action
> > > against him.  The court and publicity could
> > potentially uncover a
> > long list of TMO errors
> [...]

Need Help?  Get Help! Tools and Strategies for Healthy Drug-Free Living</a>.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/wI.OUB/dbOLAA/d1hLAA/0NYolB/TM