Or, at least relatively free from prejudice against certain groups of people.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <olliesedwuz@...> wrote :

 I really think we all need to look deeply into our hearts as B2 suggests, and
not ever insult the racist, sexist, hateful moron Trump, until we are each as
pure as the driven snow...

 So how to you handle your Canadian tax returns, Anne?  Do you just give away
money or make sure the government only gets what they are entitled to?  You of
anyone on FFL should have a good sense of how business people deal with taxes
(regardless of political persuasion).  The question should be how much did
Trump's companies pay in taxes as well as what is really going on with the
Clinton Foundation as it looks like a tax dodge too.

 Button pushed...

 On 10/02/2016 08:41 AM, awoelflebater@... mailto:awoelflebater@...