Here in Finland, church (kirkko) uses Exodus ("2. Moses's book") 3:14 to
approve homosexuality and other deviations:

http://static.mvlehti.net/uploads/2016/10/Sodoma-kirkko-evankelisluterilainen-Suomi.jpg

http://static.mvlehti.net/uploads/2016/10/Sodoma-kirkko-evankelisluterilainen-Suomi.jpg

 13 And Moses saith unto God, `Lo, I am coming unto the sons of Israel, and
have said to them, The God of your fathers hath sent me unto you, and they have
said to me, What is His name? what do I say unto them?'
 14 And God saith unto Moses, `I AM THAT WHICH I AM*;' He saith also, `Thus
dost thou say to the sons of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.'

 * In Finnish: Minä olen se mikä minä olen; In Hebrew: ehyeh asher ehyeh (am
what am);
 just for fun: In Finnish, ehjä (ehya) means whole, unbroken... ; )