Another lol...

In addition to not getting over the imaginary friend, he also never got over
the idea that you just can't make people you dislike go poof.  On a global
scale no less.

He really outdid himself when he claimed to be "in a position" to bring about
the end of the world, remember this little gem?

Barry's need for validation and his propensity for grandiosity apparently knows
no bounds.

Sal