 So how to you handle your Canadian tax returns, Anne?  Do you just give away
money or make sure the government only gets what they are entitled to?  You of
anyone on FFL should have a good sense of how business people deal with taxes
(regardless of political persuasion).  The question should be how much did
Trump's companies pay in taxes as well as what is really going on with the
Clinton Foundation as it looks like a tax dodge too.

Let's just say being a dual citizen I get hit up twice. Trust me, I have paid
tax, and lots of it, in both Canada and the USA.

 Button pushed...

 On 10/02/2016 08:41 AM, awoelflebater@... mailto:awoelflebater@...