"Can't we just drone this guy?" - Hillary Clinton

 Mike Rivero ( WhatReallyHappened.com ) suspected this might happen yesterday.
Mike is responsible for the numbers on my "PeopleVille" and "Here Comes
Hillary" YouTube videos.  He's also an FX technician for TV and movies.  He did
the effects for the TV series "Lost".

 On 10/04/2016 12:34 PM, emily.mae50@... mailto:emily.mae50@... [FairfieldLife]