 The most important issue in the debate should be national defense. Hillary
Clinton has demonstrated that she is very afraid of Donald Trump.

 Talk about living in a fantasy world!

 Imagine how scared should would be of Vladimir Putin, who could probably knock
out NATO in under sixty days.

 In fact, as Ann pointed out, Putin is scared of Hillary.

 She doesn't have a good plan to defend U.S. foreign interests, except more of
the same failed policies.

 Yes, she does. Unlike Trump, she learns from her mistakes.

 She was in favor of regime change in Libya and now Libya is a failed state.
She is in favor of arming rebels to promote regime change in Syria and now we
are on the verge of a war with Russia.

 So, I don't trust Clinton to make the correct decisions to make America safer.

 But you do trust Trump? Pathetic.

 Yea, right. That's why Putin loathes Hillary and would much rather see the
T.rump in the White House -'cause he's a fucking pushover and can be swayed
with a backhanded compliment.

 "The weak and feckless foreign policy of Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama has
awaked an aggression in Russia that first appeared in Russia a few years ago,"
Pence said. "All the while, all we do is fold our arms and say we're not having
talks anymore."

 News from The Associated Press
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_CAMPAIGN_2016_VP_DEBATE?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2016-10-04-23-14-38

 News from The Associated Press
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_CAMPAIGN_2016_VP_DEBATE?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2016-10-04-23-14-38
 FARMVILLE, Va. (AP) -- Democrat Tim Kaine aggressively challenged Republican
Mike Pence over a long list of Donald Trump's controversial positions and
statements Tuesday night, drawing a vigorous defense of Trump's tax history.

 View on hosted.ap.org
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_CAMPAIGN_2016_VP_DEBATE?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2016-10-04-23-14-38
 Preview by Yahoo