Bill Clinton did not cause the Great Recession...

 (Nor is that what Time magazine says.)

 Bill Clinton is to blame for the Great Recession, according to Time Magazine:

 25 People to Blame for the Financial Crisis - TIME
http://content.time.com/time/specials/packages/0,28757,1877351,00.html

 http://content.time.com/time/specials/packages/0,28757,1877351,00.html

 25 People to Blame for the Financial Crisis - TIME
http://content.time.com/time/specials/packages/0,28757,1877351,00.html The good
intentions, bad managers and greed behind the meltdown...

 View on content.time.com
http://content.time.com/time/specials/packages/0,28757,1877351,00.html
 Preview by Yahoo

 Bill Clinton did not cause the Great Recession...

 According to what I've read, Bill Clinton is to blame.

 "Clinton agreed to repeal the Glass-Steagall Act, which ensured a complete
separation between investment and retail banks."

 Who to blame for the Great Recession? So many big names are in the frame
https://www.theguardian.com/business/2012/feb/03/who-caused-financial-crisis-great-recession

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2012/feb/03/who-caused-financial-crisis-great-recession

 Who to blame for the Great Recession? So many big...
https://www.theguardian.com/business/2012/feb/03/who-caused-financial-crisis-great-recession
 Fred Goodwin lost his knighthood but the global financial crisis was not all
his fault – and the list of those who erred is long

 View on www.theguardian.com
https://www.theguardian.com/business/2012/feb/03/who-caused-financial-crisis-great-recession
 Preview by Yahoo

 Bill Clinton did not cause the Great Recession...

 According to what I've read, Bill Clinton is blameworthy.

 Bill Clinton did not cause the Great Recession...

 According to what I've read, Bill Clinton is blameworthy.

 "In 1995 Clinton loosened housing rules by rewriting the Community
Reinvestment Act, which put added pressure on banks to lend in low-income
neighborhoods."

http://content.time.com/time/specials/packages/article/0,28804,1877351_1877350_1877322,00.html

http://content.time.com/time/specials/packages/article/0,28804,1877351_1877350_1877322,00.html

 25 People to Blame for the Financial Crisis - TIME
http://content.time.com/time/specials/packages/article/0,28804,1877351_1877350_1877322,00.html
 President Clinton's tenure was characterized by economic prosperity and
financial deregulation, which in many ways set the stage for the excesses of
recent y...

 View on content.time.com
http://content.time.com/time/specials/packages/article/0,28804,1877351_1877350_1877322,00.html
 Preview by Yahoo

 Bill Clinton did not cause the Great Recession...

 The reason millennials are living in their parents basement is because Bill
Clinton caused the 2008 recession.