 From: "authfriend@... [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Sent: Friday, October 7, 2016 9:23 AM
 Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Arrhythmia, chronic low BP, and stuff?

   Two big fat non sequiturs. Good work, Mike, keep 'em coming!

 The Caribbean and Gulf of Mexico are littered with sunken Spanish treasure
ships which sank during hurricanes. Did we have man-made global warming in the
1500-1600 hundreds?
 Remember how after Katrina, we were supposed to have 13 or more hurricanes a
year, many with the intensity of Katrina or worse, all due to *global warming*?