You are incorrect. Mikes's post was not a "non sequitur." The question posed by
Carde is about Hillary Clinton' "Arrhythmia, chronic low BP, and stuff?"

 Do you even know what non sequitur means? Climate denial is surely included in
"stuff."

 If Hillary believes that hurricanes can be prevented with the signing of the
Paris Accord, then she might be deranged, as in confused in the head - or she
might just be fibbing in order to get votes in the election.

 If so, she is a typical, lying politician.

http://inthesetimes.com/article/19516/hillary-clinton-is-in-her-own-form-of-climate-denial

http://inthesetimes.com/article/19516/hillary-clinton-is-in-her-own-form-of-climate-denial

 Two big fat non sequiturs. Good work, Mike, keep 'em coming!

 The Caribbean and Gulf of Mexico are littered with sunken Spanish treasure
ships which sank during hurricanes. Did we have man-made global warming in the
1500-1600 hundreds?
 Remember how after Katrina, we were supposed to have 13 or more hurricanes a
year, many with the intensity of Katrina or worse, all due to *global warming*?

 From: anon_alias <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
 Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Arrhythmia, chronic low BP, and stuff?
   "An MSNBC reporter was bashed online on Wednesday, when he claimed on air
that the new Paris climate change agreement would stop storms like Hurricane
Matthew."

 Reporter:Paris agreement is 'designed to stop' storms like Matthew
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3825296/MSNBC-reporter-harangued-right-wingers-claiming-Paris-climate-change-agreement-designed-stop-storms-like-Matthew.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3825296/MSNBC-reporter-harangued-right-wingers-claiming-Paris-climate-change-agreement-designed-stop-storms-like-Matthew.html

 Reporter:Paris agreement is 'designed to stop' s...
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3825296/MSNBC-reporter-harangued-right-wingers-claiming-Paris-climate-change-agreement-designed-stop-storms-like-Matthew.html
 While more frequent and stronger storms have been connected to global warming,
it's unclear whether human action can stop storms.

 View on www.dailymail.co.uk
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3825296/MSNBC-reporter-harangued-right-wingers-claiming-Paris-climate-change-agreement-designed-stop-storms-like-Matthew.html
 Preview by Yahoo

 I'm beginning to think she has more of a problem that just high blood
pressure. She may seriously deranged! Tuesday marks a record 127 months since a
major hurricane has made landfall in the continental United States.

http://www.climatedepot.com/2016/09/06/hillary-blames-hurricane-on-climate-change-says-trump-unfit-to-protect-usa-from-the-threat-of-climate-change/

http://www.climatedepot.com/2016/09/06/hillary-blames-hurricane-on-climate-change-says-trump-unfit-to-protect-usa-from-the-threat-of-climate-change/

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <hepa7@...> wrote :

 Hillary's medical check-up: