According to what I've read, Tuesday marks a record 127 months since a major
hurricane has made landfall in the continental United States.

 How many *violent* or for that matter, *non-violent* hurricanes have we had
since Katrina? Not many. And there is no proof that  anything in the
*agreement* will reduce the number or severity  of any storms.

 "authfriend@... [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
   The key words, Mike, are "like Matthew"--i.e., particularly violent
hurricanes. Global warming (as you know) is said to result in more and bigger,
stronger storms. The Paris agreement may not stop such storms entirely, but it
could well reduce their number and/or their strength.

 The point is that the Paris agreement will not stop hurricanes. They've always
existed and always will.

 "authfriend@... [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
   Two big fat non sequiturs. Good work, Mike, keep 'em coming!

 The Caribbean and Gulf of Mexico are littered with sunken Spanish treasure
ships which sank during hurricanes. Did we have man-made global warming in the
1500-1600 hundreds?
 Remember how after Katrina, we were supposed to have 13 or more hurricanes a
year, many with the intensity of Katrina or worse, all due to *global warming*?

 anon_alias <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
   "An MSNBC reporter was bashed online on Wednesday, when he claimed on air
that the new Paris climate change agreement would stop storms like Hurricane
Matthew."

 Reporter:Paris agreement is 'designed to stop' storms like Matthew
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3825296/MSNBC-reporter-harangued-right-wingers-claiming-Paris-climate-change-agreement-designed-stop-storms-like-Matthew.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3825296/MSNBC-reporter-harangued-right-wingers-claiming-Paris-climate-change-agreement-designed-stop-storms-like-Matthew.html

 Reporter:Paris agreement is 'designed to stop' s...
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3825296/MSNBC-reporter-harangued-right-wingers-claiming-Paris-climate-change-agreement-designed-stop-storms-like-Matthew.html
 While more frequent and stronger storms have been connected to global warming,
it's unclear whether human action can stop storms.

 View on www.dailymail.co.uk
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3825296/MSNBC-reporter-harangued-right-wingers-claiming-Paris-climate-change-agreement-designed-stop-storms-like-Matthew.html
 Preview by Yahoo

 I'm beginning to think she has more of a problem that just high blood
pressure. She may seriously deranged! Tuesday marks a record 127 months since a
major hurricane has made landfall in the continental United States.

http://www.climatedepot.com/2016/09/06/hillary-blames-hurricane-on-climate-change-says-trump-unfit-to-protect-usa-from-the-threat-of-climate-change/

http://www.climatedepot.com/2016/09/06/hillary-blames-hurricane-on-climate-change-says-trump-unfit-to-protect-usa-from-the-threat-of-climate-change/

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <hepa7@...> wrote :

 Hillary's medical check-up: