I’d say the stain has been there on anybody who defended this pile of human
waste at all after the mocking-the-disabled-reporter scenario.  I realize what
he did, disgusting as it was, wasn’t illegal.  It simply threw into stark
relief that Trump is not “normal” in any sense, doesn’t have the normal empathy
for his fellow humans most of us have, empathy for anyone other than his
children, and I’m not even so sure about them. Certainly it doesn’t exist for
anyone else in his family (For anyone who needs further proof of this, look up
what he did to his great nephew who was born with serious disabilities).

So IMO that ship sailed long ago.  Anyone still defending him after this latest
debacle must agree with him on some level, or their hatred of Hillary runs so
deep they can no longer think rationally.

For anyone who STILL doesn’t “get it” this is NOT the lesser of two evils meme
so many of you like to trot out, this IS evil, staring you right in the face.
How does it look?

There is no low that is too low for the apologists here.

Sal

On Oct 7, 2016, at 9:55 PM, authfri...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]