Further evidence that having way too much money can make one insane.

On 10/08/2016 10:59 AM, jr_...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:

And Have Asked Scientists How to Get Us Out

Elon Musk is one of the billionaires who think so. It would appear that John Hagelin and the TMO would have the perfect solution to explain and escape the matrix. IMO Cosmic consciousness is the way to be free from the slavery of the matrix.

Tech billionaires think we live in the Matrix and have asked scientists to get us out <https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/tech-billionaires-think-live-matrix-093735189.html>

image <https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/tech-billionaires-think-live-matrix-093735189.html>

Tech billionaires think we live in the Matrix and have a... <https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/tech-billionaires-think-live-matrix-093735189.html> Two of the technology world's most powerful billionaires are concerned we are living in a Matrix-style simulated world and are working with scientists to break ...

View on www.yahoo.com <https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/tech-billionaires-think-live-matrix-093735189.html>

Preview by Yahoo