It's unbelievable isn't it...some video featuring Trump bragging about
committing assault comes out, yet it's HILLARY who needs to apologize and/or
explain herself.  It's the ultimate in male privilege and misogyny.

It's not Trump who has to answer after admitting to assault, it's Hillary who
must now answer for something someone else (who's not on the ticket, last time
I looked) did.

It's pathetic.  It's the ultimate in desperation.

Sal