Trump: ...You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start
kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re
a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.

 Bush: Whatever you want.

 Trump: Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything.

As I said earlier: Only the liars here ever say I lie--and they're lying.

 (Did you not realize there was a transcript?)

 boasting that he had the right to criminally sexually assault women. Trump did,

 Boasting that he had the *right*? That's a lie.