She is, batshit crazy, and no description has ever been as apt in describing a
person.

 But that is what happens when blind spots are not addressed.

 And it brings up something you alluded to before.

 Can meditation by itself effect positive changes in people?

 I say no, and that inner work is essential.

 As a case in point, we have the personality in question.

 However, one could say, "well, where would she be without it"

 Hmmmm.  Don't know.

 Jooday would do Goebbels proud!