I feel for you dude. Donnie was almost a viable candidate before that tape came
out. Now it is a rout. Thank god this country has come to its senses, and not a
moment too soon. In a few years, people will look back and wonder how that
boorish corrupt rich kid from Queens almost hijacked the country. Very
interesting how when asked to say something nice about Hillary last night,
Donnie basically conceded the race to her.

 Apparently you don't want to discuss the real issues. Why?

 "Frankly, I am very surprised that Secretary Clinton would support this
regressive tax after pledging not to raise taxes on anyone making less than
$250,000. This proposal clearly violates her pledge." - Bernie Sanders

 http://www.atr.org/list-hillary-tax-hikes
http://www.atr.org/list-hillary-tax-hikes

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <olliesedwuz@...> wrote :

 I actually enjoyed this debate more than the first one. Clinton ignored the
doofus for the most part, and clearly articulated her position on numerous
issues, able to inject substance. In direct contrast to Trump's monotonous
drone, which always devolved into, "she's ugly too". He really looked like an
oaf tonight. Didn't answer a single question directly - Clinton nailed them
all.

Granted, he did better than the first time, able to get out all his talking
points, but it was strictly amateur night for Donnie.  Those in his camp will
no doubt applaud a little too enthusiastically, like the teacher always did for
the slow kid in class. But it is game over. An underwhelming performance, that
did the opposite of Clinton's skillful demonstration, and convinced exactly
nobody of Trump's qualifications to be president.