 It's weird that you would fib about this again

 Yes, it would be weird if I fibbed about this again, seeing as how I never
fibbed to begin with and am not fibbing now. What's really weird is that you
pretend I'm fibbing when you're the one who's been fibbing all along, and
everyone can see that (including Stevie-poo) by looking at your instructions
and illustrations and comparing them with the photo Emily posted of someone
*actually* on their hands and knees.

 after I posted the instructions and the illustration on the steps in the Sun
Salutation according to the Sri Sri.  I'm sure this won't be lost on Stevie.

 And, how is that you know every yogi on the entire planet?

 "Gently bring your knees down to the floor and exhale. Take the hips back
slightly, slide forward, rest your chest and chin on the floor. Raise your
posterior a little bit.

 The two hands, two feet, two knees, chest and chin (eight parts of the body
touch the floor). - Sri Sri Ravi Shankar

http://cdn.artofliving.org/sites/www.artofliving.org/files/wysiwyg_imageupload/suryanamaskar_step6_0.jpg

http://cdn.artofliving.org/sites/www.artofliving.org/files/wysiwyg_imageupload/suryanamaskar_step6_0.jpg

http://cdn.artofliving.org/sites/www.artofliving.org/files/wysiwyg_imageupload/suryanamaskar_step6_0.jpg

 http://cdn.artofliving.org/sites/www.artofliving.org/fil...
http://cdn.artofliving.org/sites/www.artofliving.org/files/wysiwyg_imageupload/suryanamaskar_step6_0.jpg

 View on cdn.artofliving.org
http://cdn.artofliving.org/sites/www.artofliving.org/files/wysiwyg_imageupload/suryanamaskar_step6_0.jpg
 Preview by Yahoo

 Not only that, he's wasting time by lying through his teeth. We've all seen
the illustrations documenting that yogis do not "get down on their hands and
knees to pray to the Sun God."

 As I've said, only the liars here ever say I lie--and they're lying. This is
an example.

 You told a great big fib when you claimed that yogis don't get down on their
hands and knees to pray to the Sun God. In fact, millions of yogis do this
twice or even five days every day. So, yes almost everyone is laughing with you.

 Let's hear it one more time!