As you know, the objections to what Trump said on that tape are not to his
potty mouth, so if Hillary does have a potty mouth (doubtful, considering the
sources), it's irrelevant.

 Bringing up irrelevancies and pretending they're meaningful, as you do all the
time, is just another form of lying.

 Thanks, but you are supposed to read the book BEFORE you post your own own
comments.

 So, I think I'll take the secret service guy's word for it - why would he lie
about what happened? She probably does have potty mouth!

 The only relevance here is that you didn't inform us that Hillary is
foul-mouthed and disrespectful to the secret service, so that makes you a liar
by omission.

 We just want the truth about Hillary Clinton, which for some reason, you
refuse to reveal. Maybe that's because you don't know her or even very much
about her, since obviously you've never met her or even read a single book
about her.

 Works cited:

 Inside the White House
 by Ronald Kessler,
 p. 244

 America Evita
 by Christopher Anderson,
 p.90

 The First Partner
 by Joyce Milton
 p. 25

 Unlimited Access
 by Gary Aldridge
 p.139

 The Truth about Hillary
 by Edward Klein,
 p. 5

 Dereliction of Duty
 by Robert Patterson
 p. 71-72

 As you know, the objections to what Trump said on that tape are not to his
potty mouth, so if Hillary does have a potty mouth (doubtful, considering the
sources), it's irrelevant.

 Bringing up irrelevancies and pretending they're meaningful, as you do all the
time, is just another form of lying.

 It's also kind of weird that you would lie by omission. You failed to point
out that Hillary has quite a potty mouth. Go figure.

 "When men swear like sailors, it’s crude and vulgar. When women do it, it’s
empowering!" - Glenn Reynolds

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2016/10/if_you_think_donald_trumps_comments_are_vulgar_check_out_hillarys_potty_mouth.html

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2016/10/if_you_think_donald_trumps_comments_are_vulgar_check_out_hillarys_potty_mouth.html

 As I pointed out, quoting from a New York Times report, there's considerable
dispute about how much Hillary had to do with any effort to threaten and
intimidate these women. She certainly didn't do any threatening or intimidating
herself.

 And his wife threatened and intimidated these women. Hillary was/is Bill
Clinton's *enabler*.

 BTW, one of those women was a twelve year old girl when she was raped and
Hillary defended the guy, getting him off on a technicality, as well as
accusing the girl of practically *wanting it*, that she fantasized about having
sex with older men.

 This is a very misleading description, as you know. More importantly, it seems
you don't believe in the constitutional principle that everyone accused of a
crime has a right to counsel. It's the duty of that counsel to give the accused
the best possible defense. The counsel doesn't get to slack off on the defense
because he or she suspects the accused is guilty.

 But ignoring the Constitution is one of the traits of the candidate you
support.