I did practice TM for a fair amount of time, but went on to other things due to
unresponsive teachers unable to answer questions I had.

 I have always had some trouble with the terminology used by spiritual groups.

 In the end it always seems inconsistent.

 Very few seem to talk this kind of talk as if they knew what it meant.

 .

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <yifuxero@...> wrote :

 Precisely....besides there seems to be differing opinions on what's
"spiritual". Also, I question the completeness of TM as a technique leading to
Enlightenment. It might be a good start but I haven't seen much evidence that
it activates the Kundalini and opens the chakras, especially the ajna or 3-rd
eye chakra (the subtle anatomy of which is described in the Kundalini Care
book.)   Limiting the topic to purusha would be a woefully inadequate approach,
imo; even by MMY;'s standards since Brahman has two-in-One aspects. All of
relative existence counts for something.

        • Re: ... archonan...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
  • Re: [FairfieldLif... Sal Sunshine salsunshineini...@gmail.com [FairfieldLife]
    • Re: [Fairfie... Archer Angel archonan...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
      • Re: [Fai... awoelfleba...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]