What the deplorables fail to realize is that they are being played like the
saps they are, Trump included. His program of unregulated isolationism,
combined with an unhinged and undisciplined nature, has some of the rich and
powerful drooling. They can see reducing America to a series of unregulated
markets for water, fuel and maybe even the air we breathe. Destroy the
environment, sell all Federal land, cut taxes again on the wealthy, jack prices
of necessities through the roof, alienate our allies, anger our enemies, and
eliminate as many consumer and employee protections here at home, as possible.
That is the American vision they see and want. Thankfully the time of such
exploiters and environmental rapists is over, and Trump along with them. It is
time to literally make them history.

 It's irrelevant to the issue of Trump's threat to investigate and jail Hillary
if he's elected. Read the article I linked to--or even just the excerpt I
posted.

 She did nothing criminal--that's already been extensively investigated--so
it's irrelevant from that perspective as well.

 (The fact is, anybody who is still whining about her emails has either been
deliberately misled by malicious people who are lying about what happened, or
is one of those malicious people.)

 Anyone would have to be crazy to think that deleting 30,000 emails from a
private home-brew computer in a presidential election and during an FBI
investigation is irrelevant.

 It was grossly irresponsible and possible criminal.

 Bringing up irrelevancies and pretending they're meaningful, as you do all the
time, is just another form of lying.

 Anyone would be crazy to think that I would post irrelevancies, or post lies
on this forum, or make negative comments about Hillary's home-brew server.

 Or, that I would point out that she would delete any mail that was top-secret
or classified material, or be friends with Sidney, or have anything to do with
running guns in Libya to Syria.

 Anyone would be nuts to think that I would question the meaning of Bill
visiting the U.S. Attorney General when Hillary was being investigated by the
FBI.

 They would be out of their mind to think I could think that her husband was
having sexual relations with anyone not his wife!

 Bringing up irrelevancies and pretending they're meaningful, as you do all the
time, is just another form of lying.

 Anyone would be crazy to think that Hillary Clinton would install a home-brew
computer in her basement in order to bypass the federal mail system, or delete
30,000 emails on purpose to obstruct justice.

 Anyone would be nuts to think she would send her husband to meet with the U.S.
Attorney General to make a plea deal. Anyone would have to be insane to think
the FBI would give immunity to a key witness in the email investigation.

 And, anyone would be out of their mind to think that Bill Clinton might have
molested a woman!

 GOP ex-prosecutors slam Trump over threat to 'jail' Clinton
http://www.politico.com/story/2016/10/trump-clinton-jail-ex-prosecutors-slam-229547

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/10/trump-clinton-jail-ex-prosecutors-slam-229547

 GOP ex-prosecutors slam Trump over threat to 'jail&#...
http://www.politico.com/story/2016/10/trump-clinton-jail-ex-prosecutors-slam-229547
 "The Justice Department isn't a political tool and it ought not to be employed
that way."

 View on www.politico.com
http://www.politico.com/story/2016/10/trump-clinton-jail-ex-prosecutors-slam-229547
 Preview by Yahoo

 Excerpt:

 Donald Trump’s debate-night vow to appoint a special prosecutor to investigate
Hillary Clinton’s email setup and put her “in jail” provoked a sharp blowback
from former U.S. prosecutors, who said Trump’s view of the Justice Department
serving the whims of the president is antithetical to the American system.

 While presidents appoint the attorney general, they do not make decisions on
whom to prosecute for crimes — and were Trump to do so, prosecutors warned, he
would spark a constitutional crisis similar to that of the “Saturday Night
Massacre” in the Nixon administration. In that case, Nixon attempted to fire
the prosecutor investigating the Watergate scandal, and the top two Justice
Department officials resigned on the spot.

  • [FairfieldLife] Trump v... authfri...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
    • [FairfieldLife] Re... anon_alias
      • [FairfieldLife... authfri...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
        • [Fairfield... anon_alias