I don't know about the identity of ArchonAngel, but I do lean toward the belief
that the "consideration" going on is between Doug and . . . Doug. I also think
Doug hopes to implement a plan for FFL that he has had in mind since well
before taking it over.

 Why he can't just start another group designed to his specifications and leave
FFL alone, I'm not sure.

 Exactly. Expresses a kind of contempt for the people who actually post on this
forum, don't you think?

Also, I suspect that "ArchonAngel" is just another alias of the one here who
already has too many.

 It should be noted that with the exception of Doug, the "consideration of
proposals" he describes is not taking place among those who post to this group.

 Archer Angel writes:

 Maybe the group could be renamed to something more in line with the subject
matter here.

 Archer, I  hope you will stick around.

 You bring up a good point about the branding of FairfieldLife over this
Yahoo-Group.  There is still consideration going on of proposals as to making
this spiritual yahoo-group heave to more exclusive topics of spiritual interest
for this next month while so much of a higher spiritual order is going on in
Fairfield, Iowa.

 I may work on these proposals more particularly this next week as I return
from some brief travels to that spiritual place of Fairfield, Iowa life.

 I would look forward to your help with this.    -JaiGuruYou

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <archonangel@...> wrote :

 I take it from the content here that no one here practices TM

 Or if they do, get any benefits from TM, or display any of the intelligence or
behavior that is supposed to result from TM.

 Maybe the group could be renamed to something more in line with the subject
matter here.

 It seems to be a pit of vipers and the insane.