I just saw this on Politico:

 President of Iowa Republican women's group resigns over Trump
http://www.politico.com/story/2016/10/iowa-federation-republican-women-resigns-trump-229660

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/10/iowa-federation-republican-women-resigns-trump-229660

 President of Iowa Republican women's group resigns o...
http://www.politico.com/story/2016/10/iowa-federation-republican-women-resigns-trump-229660
 “I cannot in good conscience lead this organization or look at myself in the
mirror each morning if I do not take a stand against the racism, sexism and
hate th...

 View on www.politico.com
http://www.politico.com/story/2016/10/iowa-federation-republican-women-resigns-trump-229660

 Preview by Yahoo

 Any tape purportedly showing what is described would surely be a fake, since
Bill only goes for adult women (thank God).

The more I see of Hillary Clinton, the more impressed I am. In two debates, she
has stood up to that disgusting bully and not lost her cool for a single
moment. Magnificent.

Also, Clinton is now up 1.8% in Iowa, according to 538, which gives me  hope
that we will be spared the ignominy of living in a Trump state.

 The funny thing is, there's virtually nothing equivalent on the other side to
these moronic anti-Hillary videos. There's no need to make stuff up about
Trump. Lots of videos of comedians making fun of him, plenty of clips of him
saying ridiculous things, but nothing *invented*. Just the real Trump.

 ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <olliesedwuz@...> wrote :

 If anything like this actually existed, it would have been uncovered a looong
time ago. These days, the Trumpies and anti-Hillary brigades are just peeing
into the wind.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <hepa7@...> wrote :

 FWIW:

 ALERT SHOCKING! ANON REVEALS BILL CLINTON VIDEO WILL SURFACE SOON! HILLARY
CAMP MORTIFIED! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7AsXqaFaxQ

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7AsXqaFaxQ

 ALERT SHOCKING! ANON REVEALS BILL CLINTON ...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7AsXqaFaxQ ALERT SHOCKING! ANON REVEALS HORRID
BILL CLINTON VIDEO WILL SURFACE SOON! HILLARY CAMP MORTIFIED!

 View on www.youtube.com https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7AsXqaFaxQ
 Preview by Yahoo