What's going on out there? The most recent news I can find on it is an article
from 2015 that said most of the land had been sold off and that one guy lives
out there by himself, growing organic crops on the remaining few hundred acres.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 Greetings tonight from the geographical center

 of the continental 48 United States of America.
 It is clearly a fabulous place to meditate.
 Our Brahmansthan. A spiritual power place quite evidently.
 Is rated high by spiritual pilgrims who travel to such places.
 Of the Peace and Blessings of Large Nature
 Jai Guru Dev,

 {Ollie, it is a little Deja vu the KC capital.}