I've never been a fan of Dylan's voice. But, for the sake of balance, Dead
keyboardist Brent Mydland's voice makes my flesh crawl. If I'm listening to the
Grateful Dead channel on SiriusXM and a Brent song comes on, it's always a mad
scramble to change the channel.

My funniest Dylan experience was back in the 1980s when "We Are The World" was
playing on the radio ad nauseam. I lived in town and had a huge FM antenna up
on the roof, which allowed me to pick up the 100 watt U of I student station
(KRUI-FM 89.7). One day, I heard them play "We Are The World" backwards, and it
struck me that Dylan sounded the same forwards or backwards.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <salsunshineini...@gmail.com> wrote :

 I've always loved Dylan's voice, it's perfect for his own songs.

 Then again, I'm pretty good with others' versions also, and along with all of
Dylan's own albums I probably have several hundred of his songs done by others
on my iTunes.  But I've never limited myself.  Anyone ambitious enough to take
on Dylan's incredibly complex music has my respect.

 On Oct 13, 2016, at 9:11 AM, j_alexander_stan...@yahoo.com
mailto:j_alexander_stan...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
<FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 I'm totally cool with Dylan songs as long as they're being performed by The
Grateful Dead or the Jerry Garcia Band.

<salsunshineini...@gmail.com mailto:salsunshineini...@gmail.com> wrote :

 Finally.! Actually thought it might be a joke at first.  Some good news at
"And the only sound that's left
After the ambulances go
Is Cinderella sweeping up
On Desolation Row.”