'Trump Fatigue'. :-) The guy is sinking fast, and has upped his rhetoric to the
point that just tracking his lies leads to mental exhaustion. He is a paper
tiger, business flop, sexual predator, and very angry little boy, rolled into
one. At this point, no sane person can support him, and won't. I hope the
Republican Party learns a lesson from this truly insane candidate, if there is
anything left of them, once Trump is soundly defeated.

 So, how is Trump's besmirching of his female accusers any different or better
or more justified than Hillary's alleged attacks against Bill Clinton's
accusers? Does Trump not realize he's doing the exact same thing he accuses his
opponent of? I haven't seen this point made anywhere in the media yet. What the
hell?

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/oct/14/look-at-her-i-dont-think-so-trumps-defence-is-to-demean-his-accusers

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/oct/14/look-at-her-i-dont-think-so-trumps-defence-is-to-demean-his-accusers