No, she's not supporting Trump but just sayin' (from a C-SPAN interview):

"Under Hillary Clinton, we could slide into nuclear war very quickly
from her declared policy in Syria. So I won't sleep well at night if
Donald Trump is elected, but I sure won't sleep well at night if Hillary
Clinton is elected. Fortunately, we have another choice other than these
two candidates, who are both promoting lethal policies. But on the issue
of war and nuclear weapons, and the potential for nuclear war, it is
actually Hillary's policies which are much scarier than Donald Trump ..."

  • [FairfieldLife] Jill Stein... Bhairitu [FairfieldLife]