Jill Stein (no relation, thank goodness) is a doofus.

 Hillary isn't going to "slide into nuclear war very quickly." Or at all,,for
that matter, if she can possibly help it.

 Trump, on the other hand, might well do so. He's crazier than Putin realizes.

 And no, we don't have a choice other than Trump or Hillary.

 No, she's not supporting Trump but just sayin' (from a C-SPAN interview):
 "Under Hillary Clinton, we could slide into nuclear war very quickly
 from her declared policy in Syria. So I won't sleep well at night if
 Donald Trump is elected, but I sure won't sleep well at night if Hillary
 Clinton is elected. Fortunately, we have another choice other than these
 two candidates, who are both promoting lethal policies. But on the issue
 of war and nuclear weapons, and the potential for nuclear war, it is
 actually Hillary's policies which are much scarier than Donald Trump ..."