Many years ago, I was around some asshole who said he wanted to 'rape' my
(female) house-mate at the time. The same way Trump did - just part of the
conversation. I said that it wouldn't be a good idea, ended the visit, and
never saw him again. Just like Trump, we weren't in a locker room, and he
wasn't joking.

In any case, kind of a weird analogy for Trump to make, since it has been at
least a quarter century since that bloated, physical wreck of a human being,
that pathetically overstuffed, sausage-casing of digested fast-food, saw the
inside of a locker room. How could he possibly know what men say in them?

 Bill's accusers came forward immediately. Trumps, as many as thirty years
later in the middle of a political campaign with media bending over backwards,
trying to discredit him. Hillary can't win on merit or accomplishments and has
high negativity rating. All she can do is find a way to make Trump look more
negative than her.
 Locker room talk dude! I don't know, maybe you haven't been around many men in
a testosterone filled environment.  Can get pretty crude at times and usually
does.