Just found another mention of this, in an article in TheAtlantic.com:

 One spectacular irony in all of this is how Trump’s tactics mirror the
criticism he’s lobbed at his opponent. In the second presidential debate, he
claimed Hillary Clinton “attacked” the women who accused her husband of sexual
assault, “and attacked them viciously.” Hillary Clinton has defended her
husband, but there’s little evidence
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/oct/10/donald-trump/donald-trump-says-hillary-clinton-viciously-attack/
 to support Trump’s broader claim.

 Donald Trump’s Warning for Women
http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/10/donald-trumps-warning-for-women/504251/

 Donald Trump’s Warning for Women
http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/10/donald-trumps-warning-for-women/504251/
 The Republican nominee is doubling down on his attacks against those who have
accused him of sexual assault.

 View on www.theatlantic.com
http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/10/donald-trumps-warning-for-women/504251/

 Preview by Yahoo

 You're right. It hadn't occurred to me--I guess because it was so obvious--but
Parton's column is the only place I've seen the point made explicitly.

 Heather Digby Parton made the point in an article on Salon today, after
quoting Trump:

 That's right, the same man who staged a televised stunt just four days ago in
which he sanctimoniously slammed Democratic presidential nominee Hillary
Clinton for supposedly trashing the reputations of assault victims, stood
before the cameras and trashed the reputations of assault victims.

 Thanks for that, Judy. It is such a simple observation to make I was wondering
why it wasn't being used constantly as this whole sordid drama plays out.

 Two speeches that defined a campaign: Donald Trump’s conspiratorial ranting
and Michelle Obama’s inspiring call for decency
http://www.salon.com/2016/10/14/two-speeches-that-defined-a-campaign-donald-trumps-conspiratorial-ranting-and-michelle-obamas-inspiring-call-for-decency/

http://www.salon.com/2016/10/14/two-speeches-that-defined-a-campaign-donald-trumps-conspiratorial-ranting-and-michelle-obamas-inspiring-call-for-decency/

 Two speeches that defined a campaign: Donald Trump’s...
http://www.salon.com/2016/10/14/two-speeches-that-defined-a-campaign-donald-trumps-conspiratorial-ranting-and-michelle-obamas-inspiring-call-for-decency/
 Trump's dog-whistle diatribe was this campaign's darkest hour, while Michelle
Obama's speech was its finest

 View on www.salon.com
http://www.salon.com/2016/10/14/two-speeches-that-defined-a-campaign-donald-trumps-conspiratorial-ranting-and-michelle-obamas-inspiring-call-for-decency/
 Preview by Yahoo

 So, how is Trump's besmirching of his female accusers any different or better
or more justified than Hillary's alleged attacks against Bill Clinton's
accusers? Does Trump not realize he's doing the exact same thing he accuses his
opponent of? I haven't seen this point made anywhere in the media yet. What the
hell?

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/oct/14/look-at-her-i-dont-think-so-trumps-defence-is-to-demean-his-accusers

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/oct/14/look-at-her-i-dont-think-so-trumps-defence-is-to-demean-his-accusers