 From: "awoelflebater@... [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Sent: Friday, October 14, 2016 8:52 AM
 Subject: [FairfieldLife] One Question
 So, how is Trump's besmirching of his female accusers any different or better
or more justified than Hillary's alleged attacks against Bill Clinton's
accusers? Does Trump not realize he's doing the exact same thing he accuses his
opponent of? I haven't seen this point made anywhere in the media yet. What the