 I've suffered from Trump Anxiety for months, although it is abating now. His
chances of winning are around 15%, according to 538. I will be relieved when it
is all over, but it is a chastening thought that someone like Trump could get
so close to the White House.

 Very true and I believe it to be the mark of a good person who has suffered
anxiety over this whole thing. Trump is such a menace, so contorted, so ill and
to think he was sort of close enough to touch the White House is reason enough
for great fear. But most of the world has seen him for what he is. It is a cool
thing that what might bring him down are the very women who he violated. Of
course, it is really who he is which is his undoing but it takes a few brave
souls to come out and add their stories. I do believe I might actually believe
that karma is a real thing after this...

 Don't feel bad. It appears it is a National problem right now... I can
certainly relate.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/inspired-life/wp/2016/10/13/people-are-so-stressed-by-this-election-that-the-american-psychological-association-has-coping-tips/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/inspired-life/wp/2016/10/13/people-are-so-stressed-by-this-election-that-the-american-psychological-association-has-coping-tips/

  • [FairfieldLife] F... awoelfleba...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]