 From: "authfriend@... [FairfieldLife]" <>
 Sent: Saturday, October 15, 2016 1:14 AM
 Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: One Question

---In, <mdixon.6569@...> wrote :

 Bill's accusers came forward immediately.

 Not true.

 Kathleen Willey and Paula Jones didn't go public for five years. Juanita
Broaddrick, for 20 years.

 Most of Trump's accusers came out much less than 30 years later.

 Trumps, as many as thirty years later in the middle of a political campaign
with media bending over backwards, trying to discredit him. Hillary can't win
on merit or accomplishments and has high negativity rating. All she can do is
find a way to make Trump look more negative than her.

 Locker room talk dude! I don't know, maybe you haven't been around many men in
a testosterone filled environment.  Can get pretty crude at times and usually