 From: "awoelflebater@... [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Sent: Friday, October 14, 2016 11:17 PM
 Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: One Question

 I've heard that talk can get pretty crude and often does in the estrogen
filled locker rooms. :-D

 The fascist media coverage of the Presidential campaign is very Shakespearean:
much ado about nothing.

 Character - it actually counts for something. It's not about the 'talk'
anymore, Bhari, it's about the actions and the corruptness behind the actions.
You trivialize something that is not trivial. Trump believes he has the right
to violate others. He believes himself justified in taking whatever he wants.
You simply don't get it. You need to work on that.

 On 10/14/2016 10:30 AM, Mike Dixon mdixon.6569@... mailto:mdixon.6569@...