What is more shocking than Donald Trump is the unabashed media bias from the big media companies bashing Trump and supporting Hillary. My guess is they fear that if Donald gets in he'll start breaking up their monopolies. Now that's not exactly "right wing" is it? In fact it's been the left over the years who have criticized this control of our media by a few companies and now a few oligarchs.

Carlos Slim, a Mexican oligarch, owns the New York Times. So he probably fears Trump taking away his new pet toy. Jeff Bezos, the founder of Amazon, now owns the Washington Post and he probably fear the Donald taking away his new pet toy. So should we be surprised their lap dogs, fearing loss of their jobs, are required to favor Hillary.

Here's an example of how controlled the media has become. If I could take this clip back to the 1950s and show it to the man of the street they'd be shocked and claim that "the communists have taken over America!" Ain't the communism though it's fascism. Whoopi Goldberg is questioning in a non-partisan way what is going on with the media. See what happens:

Entire segment here and you'll hear Whoopi's mike get cut out just like they would do in a fascist regime.

This is appalling in a country that has long favored free speech. I think we have Civil War 2.0 ahead though they may attempt to preempt it with WW III.