Bhairitu,

 My intent was to present interesting news developments in the world,
regardless of the source.   Assuming that the news is correct, one has to
wonder why Putin is recalling his people home.  It's probably far fetch to
assume that he's doing it all to affect the American election and to tacitly
support Trump.  So, why is he calling his people home?

 Does Putin have an inside scoop on Trump?  Or, does he think Trump is clueless
in dealing with international affairs?  Thus, Putin will step in as the "good"
guy against an "ugly" American.  But beware of the wolf in sheep's clothing.

 Heavens to Betsy, JR!  You quoted a "right-wing" news source!  Mother Superior
Jooday will give you 50 lashes with her ruler.  Not that Newsmax is wrong and
sources to some of these stories are from Reuters.  I linked to a similar story
on NBC News yesterday and they can't surely be "right wing" can they?  After
all they unabashedly support Hillary.  But then Hillary seems to be to the
right of Donald Trump.  She's just good at programming her "bots".

 Sometimes the concerns of the supposed "right wing" sound like the concerns of
"left wing" during the Bush administration.  My how times have changed!