 I notice that "I grope women without their consent" is in quotes, which means
he actually said those words. Did he? But really, we don't care if he did or
not. "It's just sex and he can compartmentalize!"  Didn't we establish that
with Bill Clinton back in the nineties?

 While Democrats deny the allegations against Bill Clinton, by women who have
been attacked by Bill, referring to them as tramps and liars, threatening them
with lawyers and insisting that they are

 part of the *vast* right wing conspiracy, they're all too quick to admit that
he has a *problem* keeping his hands off of women. Just not these women. So
which is it?

 Stop painting with such a broad brush. We don't know whether any women have
been "attacked by Bill," just for one thing. We know a few women have made that
claim, but there's no solid evidence. We also know *for a fact* that
right-wingers have been trying to take the Clintons down with false accusations
ever since they entered public life.

 BTW, most of these allegations have been thoroughly shot down

 Absolutely not true. None of them have been shot down so far.

 and he was a *good* Democrat when he was alleged to have done them and should
be considered a good, healthy, red blooded, American male, by the standard set
for Bill Clinton.

 Again the broad brush. Makes defending the Trump monster so much easier when
you make such sweeping statements, but they don't reflect the reality.

 Don't you know that  Hillary wishes someone would grope her.. just once!

 Stay classy, Mike. Just like your candidate.