Doug booted them, nobody else did so they  could "now have FFL to yourself,
without the people you dislike.”  I believe that’s called a red herring.  As
far as anyone else here is concerned, I’m pretty sure most would not object to
their coming back.  I know I wouldn’t.  It would be fascinating, in fact, to
see how long they’d last.

Why do these off-the-cuff remarks bother you so much?  There’s always the
delete button you know.

On Oct 16, 2016, at 10:49 AM, [FairfieldLife]