---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <hepa7@...> wrote :

 <yogI prathamaM yathA-ruchi jale saMcharaNa(?)-krameNa > The form saMcharaNa
seems to me to render that sentence somewhat anacoluthic. I think have seen it
elsewhere in the form samcharan, which would sound better to me... Even the
devanaagarii on Sanskrit documents site has the anacoluthic(?) form: यथारुचि
जले संचरणक्रमेणोर्णनाभतन्तुजालेन
 Seems like I was right: zbhoja
https://www.flickr.com/photos/66867356@N02/30084901580/in/album-72157628257801803/

https://www.flickr.com/photos/66867356@N02/30084901580/in/album-72157628257801803/

 zbhoja
https://www.flickr.com/photos/66867356@N02/30084901580/in/album-72157628257801803/
 Explore flickpulli's photos on Flickr. flickpulli has uploaded 91 photos to
Flickr.

 View on www.flickr.com
https://www.flickr.com/photos/66867356@N02/30084901580/in/album-72157628257801803/

 Preview by Yahoo

 Compare the fourth (conjunct) character in the third word above with the
earlier dn-text; it sure is -nkra- (saMcharan kramena), NOT -Na(kra)!