Yes they do Doug.  I am almost positive you are aware of their traditionalist,
conformist bent which almost always supports the Republican.

Me, I’m a proud Democrat and in this election, a Hillary supporter.

a general communal premise otherwise being that Natural Law, when enlivened by
our group practice of effective meditation, will support the best outcome for a
nation.

If that’s still the prevailing feeling whoever spouts nonsense like that needs
to get their head out of their backsides.  Voting is crucial.

Sal

On Oct 17, 2016, at 6:28 AM, dhamiltony...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]