Dr. Wallace's message was great to learn about better health through ayerveda.
 Also, I watched the video message from Dr. Nader.  It's very powerful.  It
should be passed on to everyone until the entire country hears of it.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dickmays@...> wrote :

 Forwarded from: "Dome Announcements" <domenews@... mailto:domenews@...>

Listen to this great talk "You Are Not an Individual; You Are a Republic " by
our Dr. Keith Wallace given in Dalby hall this past Friday Oct. 14th.  It will
be rebroadcast on World Radio KHOE, 90.5 FM, at 1:30 PM and 8:30 PM  daily
until  October 21.

 This talk will also be available as an Mp3 downloadable file at the KHOE
website, www.khoe.org http://www.khoe.org/.