Yes well, if this is really Doug’s latest shtick. he’s got his work cut out for
him for the next three weeks, especially with the third and final debate coming
up and Trump increasingly incoherent with each passing day.

Good luck Doug.

Also couldn’t help noticing that Doug is actually following his own rules in
not mentioning Trump by name.

Good boy, Doug.  Here,  have a cookie. 😊

On Oct 17, 2016, at 10:35 PM, [FairfieldLife]