John, you could easily have looked this stuff up yourself. Took me about five
minutes.

 The facts are that voter fraud is virtually nonexistent in this country. What
we should be concerned about is the voter *suppression* resulting from GOP
voter-ID laws, which are designed to reduce voter participation by minorities.

 And this election, we need to worry about voter *intimidation* by
Trump-inspired volunteer poll vigilantes.

Questions and Answers on Voter Fraud
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/05/us/voter-id-laws-donald-trump.html

 http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/05/us/voter-id-laws-donald-trump.html

 Questions and Answers on Voter Fraud
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/05/us/voter-id-laws-donald-trump.html Donald J.
Trump, denouncing recent rulings against voter identification laws, suggested
that fraud at the polls is common. Experts say that is wrong.

 View on www.nytimes.com
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/05/us/voter-id-laws-donald-trump.html
 Preview by Yahoo

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/20/opinion/the-success-of-the-voter-fraud-myth.html

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/20/opinion/the-success-of-the-voter-fraud-myth.html

 Trump Wrongly Insists Voter Fraud Is 'Very, Very Common'
http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2016/10/17/us/politics/ap-us-campaign-2016-trump-voter-fraud.html

http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2016/10/17/us/politics/ap-us-campaign-2016-trump-voter-fraud.html

 Trump Wrongly Insists Voter Fraud Is 'Very, Very Com...
http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2016/10/17/us/politics/ap-us-campaign-2016-trump-voter-fraud.html
 Donald Trump is insisting voter fraud does, indeed, pose a significant threat
to the integrity of the U.S. electoral system, claiming the election could be
rigged

 View on www.nytimes.com
http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2016/10/17/us/politics/ap-us-campaign-2016-trump-voter-fraud.html

 Preview by Yahoo

 The article you link to below is from NewsMax, a right-wing media outfit:

 Does that still happen today?  In the past, Lyndon Johnson did the same tactic
in Texas.

 Rudy Giuliani Agrees Elections Rigged, With Dead Democrats
https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/7bbbbe25-9622-3c1b-af1c-f4d7f26a8284/rudy-giuliani-agrees.html

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/7bbbbe25-9622-3c1b-af1c-f4d7f26a8284/rudy-giuliani-agrees.html

 Rudy Giuliani Agrees Elections Rigged, With De...
https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/7bbbbe25-9622-3c1b-af1c-f4d7f26a8284/rudy-giuliani-agrees.html
 Rudy Giuliani said he believed elections in some big cities could be rigged,
some with dead Democrat voters, obviously harming Republican presidential
nominee Donal...

 View on www.yahoo.com