A perfect picture - the contrast could not have been greater. This was the most
enjoyable debate for me to watch. Orange D exhibited uncommon restraint and the
ability to sometimes speak coherently. Really on top of his game...as a 14 year
old, going on 71. Not impressive, but the best I have seen him do. His little
interruptions were kind of cute, pursing his lips, and almost whispering into
the mic, "...not true...not true...".

Hillary really showed that she is willing and capable to be president. I was
happy to see her draw some sharp policy differences, and really dig deep to
show all of us what she will be capable of. Thoughtful, clear and strong. Chris
Wallace did a great job as moderator too, completely professional, staying on
point and on time.

 All-white. Loved it. Beauty and the Beast. Or St. Hillary and the Dragon.