As if we need more evidence of the fact that this man is a baby:

 Trump Claims Clinton 'Secretly Used' Debate Questions
 Donald Trump accused Hillary Clinton of having advance notice of the debate
questions, a claim for which he offered no evidence.
 "Why didn't Hillary Clinton announce that she was inappropriately given the
debate questions -- she secretly used them! Crooked Hillary," Trump tweeted
Thursday morning.
 Wednesday night's debate was more civil and policy-focused than previous
match-ups, but Trump generated controversy by refusing to unequivocally accept
the results on Election Day. "I will keep you in suspense," he said.

  Follow https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump
 Donald J. Trump  ✔@realDonaldTrump https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump

 Why didn't Hillary Clinton announce that she was inappropriately given the
debate questions - she secretly used them! Crooked Hillary.
 Donald J. Trump on Twitter
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/789117930801926148

 https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/789117930801926148

 Donald J. Trump on Twitter
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/789117930801926148 Welcome home!
This timeline is where you’ll spend most of your time, getting instant updates
about what matters to you. Tweets not working for you?

 View on twitter.com
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/789117930801926148
 Preview by Yahoo

  • [FairfieldLife] Loser awoelfleba...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]