Inside of 18 days now.  The debates are past. People are deciding now how they
are voting and some are early- voting now.  It is time now to certainly attend
to meditation.
 “These are the times which try human souls”

 May All blessings and grace of the Unified Field be upon us now for the work
in progress we now have at hand.  It is come the time for more meditation,
-JaiGuruYou

 Fairfield Housing for Arriving Meditators: website at:
 www.idealifeassembly.com http://www.idealifeassembly.com/

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 Peer-reviewed, published, replicated, honest-to-goodness, gold-standard
scientific research leads us to make this heartfelt request to you: Come and
join us in Fairfield for any number of days between Oct 12th and Nov 12th.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 We're inside three weeks to the election. Days..

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 Friends,

 Today we are now at 35 days and tomorrow, this Tuesday, is one month before
the general election for the United States of America President, and what then
will become the complexion of governance of our USA.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 We ask your help to be with us now in a meditation of coherence.  Come now.
Come quickly and assemble. There is ample housing and stores of plenty here to
keep you here.  Certainly it is up to you to assemble.

 You might stay at home alone in a comfort of your house and room but never
will you be able to do so great a thing as to assemble with this now.  Come
quickly as you can, come now to Fairfield, Iowa for the enhancement of a
collective peace in meditation. Arrange your affairs quickly and come directly.

 In numbers gathered close it will be our great honor and privilege to be
meditating together with you alongside. Come join in the collective practice of
group meditation. We flatter ourselves, therefore, that, in this case, too,
nothing will be wanting which the World has a right to expect of your valor. It
is time to assemble in collective meditation.
 Jai Guru You!  -Doug in Fairfield, Iowa

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 37 Days to the Presidential Election..

 Meditators, Brothers and Sisters in Eternity, Shake your souls! AWAKE! An hour
so long waiting for has come. Over a dark firmament of suffering Humanity is
rising the Morning Star, heralding the day when we will understand that
people’s most sacred duty is to be Human - that is, to manifest LIFE,
INTELLIGENCE, TRUTH and LOVE. There is no higher aim, no vaster problem, and
you who realize this will break the fetters with which Ignorance & Fear have
bound unconscious Humanity, will stand up free, and know yourselves to be the
Eternal Manifestation of the Unmanifest, Witnesses of the Absolute, Sons and
Daughters of that GREAT ALL, whom you call GOD the Unified Field.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 43 Days to the Election.

 Maintain your core,

Be of Service to all and Rally Now,

 to Meditation!

 By our reference of our own experience as transcendentalists and by what is
modern science, it is quite time now to assemble ourselves collectively by
coming together with other meditators.
 -Jai Guru You

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 Friends, Meditationists;
 As you know, the research (really strong research) shows that meditators and
Sidhas doing their TM-Sidhi® program in numbers and in proximity together in a
group create coherence in the nationwide field of consciousness. It’s the most
statistically valid research in all of the social sciences. Now is a moment in
our lives when we need to take advantage of this special piece of information,
which somehow has devolved upon us, to do something vital for our nation, our
families, and ourselves.

 45 Days to the Election..

 Contact and report to staff locally in Fairfield for accommodations.

 Fairfield Housing for Arriving Meditators: website at:
 Home http://www.idealifeassembly.com/

 http://www.idealifeassembly.com/

 Home http://www.idealifeassembly.com/ "It has been a real pleasure to welcome
the bright and friendly course participants to the IdeaLife Assembly campus,
from around the country and the world.

 View on www.idealifeassembly... http://www.idealifeassembly.com/
 Preview by Yahoo

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 48 Days to Election Day..

 ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 Meditators everywhere, it is quite time to elect

 coherence in group meditation.

  It is time to assemble in collective meditation.

 The hour is at hand.

We ask your help to be with us now in a meditation of coherence.  Come now.
Come quickly and assemble. There is ample housing and stores of plenty here to
keep you here.  Certainly it is up to you to assemble.

You might stay at home alone in a comfort of your room but never will you be
able to do so great a thing as to assemble with this now.  Come quickly as you
can, come now to Fairfield, Iowa for the enhancement of a collective peace in
meditation. Arrange your affairs quickly and come directly.
 -JaiGuruYou

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 Contact and report to staff locally in Fairfield, Iowa for accommodations.

 Fairfield Housing for Arriving Meditators: website at:
 Home http://www.idealifeassembly.com/

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 Friends, Transcendental Meditationists of the World, given the Mayhem, Strife
and Distress running endemic in the World, the USA elections cycle, those
Planetary and Galactic Collisions Combusting the Skies..

 Spiritual Peoples Everywhere,

 It is not unknown to you, meditators, what disasters have befallen here while
in fact our embarrassments should be at the impossible pitch, had not the
boundless trust in you and your qualities which have been so often manifested
as brother and sister meditators of our Movement.. Hardly one among you but has
distinguished themselves by some nobly memorable action: all these services to
the movement and to us we know well and will never forget.

 The hour is at hand.

 Let me apprise you, then: we intend, in spite of the rules of war, to attack
this with meditation, this which appears nearly twice and a hundred times our
strength, wherever we find it. The question is not of their numbers or the
strength of their agitations or material position; all this by courage, by the
skill of our methods, we will try to make good. This step we must ask, or
everything is lost. We must beat back the chaos, the commotion of these times,
or perish all of us before its batteries.

 So we read the case; so we will act in it.  It is time to collectively rally
to meditation for all that we hold dear. There is good in life. We must risk
everything now.

 We ask your help to be with us now in a meditation of coherence.  Come now.
Come quickly and assemble. There is ample housing and stores of plenty here to
keep you here.  Certainly it is up to you to assemble.

 You might stay at home alone in a comfort of your room but never will you be
able to do so great a thing as to assemble with this now.  Come quickly as you
can, come now to Fairfield, Iowa for the enhancement of a collective peace in
meditation. Arrange your affairs quickly and come directly.

 In numbers gathered close it will be our great honor and privilege to be
meditating together with you alongside. Come join in the collective practice of
group meditation. We flatter ourselves, therefore, that, in this case, too,
nothing will be wanting which the Community has a right to expect of your
valor. It is time to assemble in collective meditation.
Jai Guru You!  -Doug in Fairfield, Iowa

 P.S.,